Celebrate the arts and stay with ResortQuest for only $95 a night, plus discounted film passes*.
Call today 800.627.2793
Visit the Breckenridge Festival of Film Website for more information, or book your lodging online with ResortQuest now.
A forum for guests and locals to discuss the town and ski resort of Breckenridge, Colorado. Designed to be an overall resource for town information and "insider tips"; everything from finding the best hidden powder run, to the best happy hour specials and the hottest deals on Breckenridge lodging and shopping.
Business is good for Sacred Tree in Breckenridge.....
Opened this past winter, BlueSky Breckenridge is Sacred Tree’s second location. Sacred Tree believes in an integrative approach to health and wellness, including addressing the physical, psychological, social and spiritual components of well being.
I went there in March for a massage and would have to say it is one of the best that i have had. The massouse was really super informative and talked me through what was bothering me.
Can't wait to go back and try the hot stone massage!
Other services they offer at BlueSky Breckenridge (off of PRWEB)
• Treatments including a Deep Fusion Blend Massage, Acufacial, Sumatra Coconut Body Polish, Tui Na and Ashiatsu bodywalking.
• An ongoing schedule of wellness workshops, such as Female Health and Vitality, Yoga Workshop for Optimal Alignment, Family Wellness and Qi Gong Retreat.
• On-staff Naturopathic doctor, chiropractor, acupuncturist and Rolf Method practitioners.
• Customized wedding day relaxation treatments, including make-up application by licensed esthetician.
• Access to BlueSky Breckenridge amenities such as outdoor heated hot tubs and pool, steam rooms, a state-of-the-art fitness center and an organic spa cuisine menu.
Breckenridge has had non-stop snow for the last day and half. Isn't it May? Didn't I just see tons of people out the other day on bikes and running? That's what i love about the mountains biking one day and skiing the next. Plenty more skiing at A Basin. There reporting 6 inches in the last 24 hours. Check out the picture of the deck at Main Street Station in Breckenridge. You can't even see the resort right behind it!