7.08.2008

Biking in Breckenridge


Last weekend I got a chance to take a bike ride around Breckenridge. It was so nice and relaxing. I couldn't have asked for better weather. A couple of my friends and I rented cruiser bikes at the River Mountain Lodge Bike shop, ResortQuest Ski and Sport. They had great rates and were so helpful. Some of the guys rented out the mountain bikes and headed up to Peak 9. They had tons of fun too!

The Ski and Sport shop had some great retail stuff too. I couldn't leave without getting a Breckenridge sweatshirt for my brother.

Check out the bike path that goes all around Summit County from Copper Mountain, Breckenridge and Keystone. www.summitcolorado.com/summit-county/biking/

Look into all the bikes that ResortQuest Ski and Sport has to offer at www.ResortQuestSkiandSport.com

No comments: