- One cure for your après affliction after the last chair at 4:00 is right in downtown Breck! Simply taking the Four O’Clock Run to the very bottom of the ski resort, walk across the street to the River Mountain Lodge and the Fireside Lounge. This cozy hotel bar, decorated “moosey bear” complete with antler chandeliers, will be the perfect place for your après ski remedy. Bubba is one of Breckenridge’s most loved bartenders, and will prescribe cold frosty libations with daily specials.
- If you want to stay up on the hill, head to the T-Bar for your après ski therapy. One of North America’s highest après ski bars, and the largest bar at Breckenridge Ski Resort, the T-Bar seats 150 people and is located slope-side at the base of Peak 8 inside One Ski Hill Place. Enjoy your favorite tonic while taking in the incredible views. Friday nights in April are “EpicMixer” events, when you can share your accomplishments on EpicMix in group therapy and get rewarded with awesome specials. The BreckConnect Gondola is located conveniently right outside the T-Bar, so stay until last call and get a free ride down to town!
- Addicted to the terrain park? Thursday nights in April are "5 til 5" Terrain Park Happy Hours and just what the doctor ordered. Breckenridge Ski Resort will run the “5” Chair Lift one hour later on Thursday nights in April. Join the other addicts in Park Lane for Thursday Park Happy Hours featuring DJs spinning tunes, food and drinks, prizes and competitions! Plus you get to be out on the mountain 1 hour later and it’s FREE! Sick Tricks… Thursdays April 7 – April 21.
- One of the largest après ski cures in Breckenridge will be the April 9th Beer Festival at Main Street Station from 1-5pm. Featuring over 20 Breweries from around the country, plus live music, the annual Beer Fest is one of Spring’s infectious events!
- Still in pain? A nice dose of sunshine on the many decks in Breck will restore your health. Some of Breckenridge's best outdoor decks are at the Kenosha Steakhouse, the 2nd floor at Relish or the outdoor wooden deck at Fatty’s, fabulously surrounded by John Daisy’s famous botanicals. Try Quandary Grille’s sunny deck overlooking Peak 9 and the Maggie Pond. Or a “wee bit o sunshine” on the Burke and Riley’s Irish Bar deck and patio.
With over 70 bars and restaurants in Breck, finding a place to heal your Spring Fever Apres Ski craving, will be painless! Get to Breckenridge for Spring Fever and the best Spring Apres scene! View the best lodging deals and stay right in downtown Breckenridge!