Why Breckenridge for the Perfect Mountain Wedding?
- The history behind Breckenridge goes back to the late 1800’s when mining was the main interest in Breckenridge. Much of downtown Breckenridge is part of a historical site with the effort to maintain the original feel of those old cute Victorian style mining buildings. This gives Breckenridge such a classic and quaint feel. The look of downtown is quite unique to many of Colorado’s newer mountain towns that lack the color of Breckenridge.
- Downtown hosts over 60 restaurants- every one of your wedding guests will find the tastes that satisfy their cravings! Unique boutique shopping is all around and bigger names like Patagonia are here too for the ladies and the gents of your wedding party. If you have some art lovers, they will be thrilled with the art district that hosts a wide array of different artists from glass blowing, western style to modern art forms. And the nightlife is one you have to explore- with classy bars or laid back taverns you will find what fits your wedding party the best!
- Spas and Spas! Don’t fret that your spa stylist will be outdated and give you a dated “small town look” for your wedding. The spas in Breckenridge have trained stylists that carry top of the line products, have trained cosmologists and the number of professionals you need to make your bridal party feel pampered and look amazing for your special day!
- Summer Views and Activities. A local saying goes “People move to Breckenridge for the winter but stay for the summer!” The views of the surrounding Rocky Mountains are breathtaking with the spectacular green of summer and the blue bird skies above. The outdoor activities are abundant! Enjoy horseback riding, rafting, golf, hiking and biking and list goes on.
- Best Lodging in Breckenridge. You want your lodging and accommodations to match your elegant wedding! Our properties at ResortQuest Breckenridge will not only impress your guests, provide comfort but will also be the perfect location for your Breckenridge wedding. Whether you would like your wedding outside or staged in a beautiful ballroom we have these accommodations!